Hi again from San Jose Costa Rica, this week was full of new places and experiences. Monday, Emily and I were in the hospital Mexico the whole day checking on monitors and incubators, something that at this point we were very used to doing. However, we had a very exciting lunch because our coworkers took us to plaza tempo where I had a very good tuna filet with salad. The place was very nice and very recommended for people that might visit San Jose. Tuesday, was a bit more interesting as I had to go to hospital Calderon Guardia to fix the display of some beds with Lucia and Jose. Changing displays was a bit challenging as we had to take a part both of the arms of the bed and put them back together. However, I loved this experience because I was able to open the bed and check all the components.

Wednesday, was a very long day because I went to the Geriatric hospital to help Jose put together new beds in the emergency rooms of the hospital. At first, it was very simple because the beds were already built in the truck that delivered them, but, when we test them one of the beds had broken wheels and some of them struggled going up and down. To fix the movements of the beds we had to put the beds up and down like 100 times until they worked. Furthermore, to fix the broken one we had to go back to the office and change the wheels which was a struggle. Thursday and Friday, Emily and I went to the Hospital Mexico to keep checking on more monitors with the simulators which was a bit less interesting. Something very exciting about this week was that my parents and friends from back home came to visit me and we had the chance to go to Manuel Antonio for a tour to watch whales and dolphins.