This past week of work flew by! As I expected, the four-day work week was quite busy. My projects have really been picking up, with multiple deadlines quickly approaching. The most recent team project I was put on has been in progress since May, and was promised to be completed by August. Even though I’ve only worked on the project for a week and a half, I feel as though I have been working to solve the issue with my team of engineers for weeks. This project has taken up most of my schedule each day due to its urgency. Contrary to my other projects, this assignment requires me to spend a majority of my work day in the production clean room rather than at my desk. Though a stressful project due to the restricted timeline, I am grateful for the chance to have a more hands on project during this internship.

With this week finished, I only have 9 more work days left. Time is really flying by now as we come to the final stretch of our time in Costa Rica. In the next couple of weeks, I aim to take the time to enjoy Costa Rica and the people I’ve become friends with here before I depart. Before I know it, I’ll be packing up the condo here in Costa Rica to fly back to Houston. I’m excited to finish up my work at BSCI and return home in less than 2 weeks!